COBI 24595 Barkas B1000 Krankenwagen (Schnelle... Youngtimer Collection
A van and a microbus manufactured between 1961 and 1991 in the former GDR. The only car of this class produced in East Germany.Barkas cars were operated mainly in the GDR. The SMH 3 version is an ambulance with a new body work made of plastic and elevated roof. It has been produced since 1983.
You can build a Barkas car in an ambulance version from a set of Cobi construction blocks containing as many as 157 elements. The model has been faithfully reproduced in 1:35 scale. Set completely without stickers. The blocks are covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense play. The set has a well-thought-out compact design and movable wheels.
From the world of COBI comes a set of 157 bricks that allows you to build a Barkas car from the Fire brigade. The model has been faithfully mapped on a scale of 1:35. The blocks are covered with high-quality prints that are not only durable but give great detail. The kit has a well-thought-out compact design and moving wheels.
For fans of COBI old or young this model will make a great addition to any collection or be perfect for any playroom.
- 157 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- rotating wheels.
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 23.5cm x 5cm x 18 cm
|Product weight:||0,27 Kg|