COBI 24596 Barkas B1000 Polizei Youngtimer Collection
A van and a microbus manufactured between 1961 and 1991 in the former GDR. The only car of this class produced in East Germany. Barkas cars were mainly operated in the GDR. The Polizei microbus version was adapted to the needs of the police, warning laps, sirens and interior modifications were installed.
From the world of COBI comes a set of 157 bricks that allows you to build a Barkas car from the Police department. The model has been faithfully mapped on a scale of 1:35. The blocks are covered with high-quality prints that are not only durable but give great detail. The kit has a well-thought-out compact design and moving wheels.
For fans of COBI old or young this model will make a great addition to any collection or be perfect for any playroom.
- 157 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- rotating wheels.
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 23.5cm x 5cm x 18 cm.
|Product weight:||0,27 Kg|