Firefighter playset for kids aged 4+
Spark kids’ imaginations with the LEGO® City Fire Station and Fire Engine (60375) playset, featuring a toy fire station with sleeping quarters, a garage and a fun emergency slide. Kids also get a cool fire engine with a flexible hose and roof ladder. Just add the popcorn cart, a few LEGO flames and the vendor and firefighter minifigures for hours of action-packed play.
Printed and digital building instructions
This easy-build 4+ playset comes with a LEGO Starter Brick element, pictorial instructions and the LEGO Builder app – a digital mentor with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualise the finished model from all angles as they build.
Exploring the world through play
LEGO City 4+ building sets come with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that stimulate open-ended, imaginative play. Kids learn about the world around them through stories and scenarios that depict real life in a fun and exciting way.
- Firefighter playset for kids aged 4+ – This Fire Station and Fire Engine (60375) set makes a fun introduction to the world of LEGO® City, where kids are the everyday heroes at the heart of the action
- What’s in the box? – Everything you need to build a toy fire station and fire engine, plus a popcorn cart, LEGO® flames and a vendor and 2 firefighter minifigures
- LEGO® toy for nonstop firefighting fun – Includes a fun emergency slide for the firefighter minifigures and a unit with a flexible toy hose and raisable ladder
- A fun gift for kids aged 4+ – Give this playset as a birthday, Christmas or any-day treat
- Dimensions – Fire Station measures over 22 cm (8.5 in.) high, 18 cm (7 in.) wide and 19 cm (7 in.) deep
- LEGO® accessories add to the play – Minifigure accessories include a toy spade, axe, radio and cup
- Designed for younger builders – This 4+ set includes a LEGO® Starter Brick element, a simple pictorial building guide and digital mentoring via the LEGO Builder app
- Helping kids develop life skills – LEGO® City playsets are designed to nurture physical skills and confidence through creative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Safety in focus – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety