Released under the license of the automotive giant from France, the Citroen Traction 11CV BL car is a piece of history that you can build piece by piece! The original car was produced from 1937 to 1957. It was distinguished by a self-supporting body and front-wheel drive. The widely accepted and unofficial name of the car is Traction Avant, which means "front-wheel drive" in French. Our model is equipped with historical emblems of the French Internal Forces (fr. Forces françaises de l'Intérieur). The FFI was a unified organization uniting all parties of the French Resistance during World War II! The set includes a figure of a French Resistance soldier and a plate with the name of the vehicle.
The Citroen Traction 11CV BL car was carefully recreated using COBI construction blocks. The car complements the rich collection of historic vehicles in 1:35 scale modeling.
The model consists of 236 elements and has spinning wheels and an opening door. The set contains only high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense use. Prints and a historic figure give the car an even more historic dimension.
The set is perfect for the beginning of an adventure with Polish COBI construction blocks. It is sure to please history enthusiasts, automotive enthusiasts and thanks to its simple and intuitive instructions it will be a lot of fun to build.
- 236 high-quality components
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- Meets the safety standards for products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Only permanent prints without the use of stickers are used
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Car model
- 1 figure of a resistance soldier
- A brick with the name of the vehicle