A 2-in-1 treat for budding rescue heroes
Looking for the perfect gift for kids who enjoy exciting vehicles? They’re sure to love this LEGO® Technic™ Rescue Hovercraft (42120) toy. Filled with authentic features, it’s perfect for recreating daring missions. Boys and girls aged 8 and up will love seeing the toy vehicle ‘hover' as it rolls on concealed wheels. With turning fans, a warning light, cockpit with seats, control panel and steering handlebar, there's lots to discover. And when kids are ready for a new challenge, the hovercraft toy rebuilds into a Twin-Engine Aircraft, packed with realistic features, including moving rudders and moving ailerons.
Building toys to engage young minds
The LEGO Technic universe includes a range of exciting toy vehicles, designed especially for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge. With realistic functions and design, these models are ideal for any child interested in how things work.
- Give kids who love rescue vehicle toys a special treat with this awesome hovercraft toy. It’s filled with authentic details, making it perfect for role-play adventures.
- Check out all the cool features, including the ‘hover’ effect, turning fans, cockpit and rotating warning light, just like on a real hovercraft air cushion vehicle (ACV).
- The 2-in-1 design means more role-play fun for young heroes. Rebuild the model hovercraft to create a Twin-Engine Aircraft with moving rudders and ailerons.
- The LEGO® Technic™ Rescue Hovercraft (42120) makes a great birthday, holiday or anytime gift for kids aged 8 and up who love rescue vehicle toys.
- This hovercraft toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® Technic™ components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect securely every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.