Minecraft" mayhem with the Jungle Abomination
No one is safe in the jungle with LEGO® Minecraft™ The Jungle Abomination (21176). This creative build-and-play set features the must-have monster, plus a host of cool Minecraft characters and features.
The ultimate Minecraft jungle giant
Minecraft players will love to get their hands on this big, brawling beast. With its massive, movable head, opening mouth and arm made for crushing, the Jungle Abomination is the Minecraft jungle megastar. To encourage an entertaining variety of imaginative ways to play, the set also includes a Minecraft explorer, archaeologist, enchanted Creeper™, skeleton, iron golem and a buildable, articulated plant with grabbing petals. Kids who like to put their passion for Minecraft on show can make use of the highly reconfigurable environment to create endless eye-catching displays.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The Jungle Abomination (21176) features the must-have Minecraft monster plus a host of cool Minecraft characters and features.
- As well as the iconic Jungle Abomination, the set includes explorer and archaeologist characters, an enchanted Creeper™, skeleton, iron golem and an articulated plant with grabbing petals.
- The Jungle Abomination is a fully posable character with movable arms, head, mouth, legs and waist – providing kids with endless play-and-display possibilities.
- Treat the Minecraft™ player in your life to something special. LEGO® Minecraft The Jungle Abomination makes a great birthday, Christmas or ‘just because’ gift for kids aged 8 and up.
- Measuring over 5 in. (15 cm) tall, the Jungle Abomination is ideal for hands-on imaginative play, creative display and combining with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets.
- The Jungle Abomination stands firmly on a large baseplate. A movable plant monster, pedestal and bamboo plant stand on their own, smaller baseplates to maximize customizability.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ playsets give Minecraft players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO® building kits meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make surethey meet demanding global safety standards.