LEGO® Airport playset for cool kids!
Children can launch creative play skyward with this LEGO® City Passenger Airplane (60262) building set, featuring a huge aircraft with seating for the pilot and passenger minifigures, including singer Poppy Starr from the LEGO City Adventures TV series. There's even room onboard for Poppy's red convertible automobile! Kids also get a terminal building complete with luggage conveyor and control tower, plus an airport truck with a vehicle elevator.
A cool airplane toy for kids
The LEGO City Passenger Airplane playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools helps budding LEGO builders become master builders.
The creative world of LEGO City
LEGO City Airport sets deliver an enjoyable, fun-filled build and play experience with realistic buildings, cool airport vehicles and awesome aircraft models, plus detailed accessories and fun characters that stimulate open-ended, creative role play.
- This passenger airplane toy makes and an ideal introduction to the exciting world of LEGO® City. Perfect for kids aged 6 and up, it is designed to inspire creative, independent play based on real-life events.
- What’s in the box? This passenger plane toy includes a large airplane, airport truck with a with car elevator, airstair, airport terminal setting, a red convertible automobile, 8 minifigures and a baby figure.
- Includes a large model airplane with seating for the pilot and passengerminifigures – including Poppy Starr from the LEGO® City Adventures TV series – plus a terminal building with luggage conveyor and a control tower.
- The LEGO® City Passenger Airplane (60262) building set makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 6 and up, and for boys and girls who love toy planes and the excitement of flying to far-off lands.
- When built, the Passenger Airplane measures over 7" (18cm) high, 21" (54cm) long and 17" (44cm) wide, while the terminal building measures over 8” (21cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- No batteries required – this aircraft building toy is powered by small kids with big imaginations, so the play can start right away!
- Find instructions for this building set in the box. Or hop online to download Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app. Zoom, rotate and visualize the model to bring the building process to life.
- LEGO® City Airport toys help kids grow physical skills and confidence with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended, independent play.
- All LEGO® City Airport playsets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that all LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.