The Panzerkampfwagen V Panther was a German medium tank during World War II. To this day, it is one of the most recognizable German tanks. The Panthers entered service in 1943. They completed their baptism of battle during the Battle of Kursk Arch, where they were plagued by numerous failures. Eliminating bugs revealed the advantages of the new tank. It quickly became apparent that the Panthers were towering over soviet T-34s and American Shermans. Thick armor, advanced design, high accuracy and one of the best second-war cannons (KwK 42 L/70) made the Panther an extremely dangerous and effective weapon, awe-inspiring until the end of the war!
The miniature COBI construction block vehicle was produced on a whole new scale of 1:48. It is easy to build, ideal for the beginning of the adventure with Polish COBI building blocks. It has a moving gun, a rotating turret and working crawler traction. All graphic details are high-quality prints that do not clash even during intense fun. The design in a unique way reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. The Panzerkampfwagen V Panther is a great toy, but also a unique piece of any military and armored weapons fan’s collection.
- 296 high-quality components
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- The pads meet the safety standards for children's products
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks
- Blocks with prints do not smear or scratch and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instructions based on drawings and step-by-step directions
Model dimensions (length x width): 17 cm (6.7") x 7 cm (2.8)
Box dimensions (length x width x height): 27.5 x 5.5 x 18 cm