Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf. E, or Tiger, is a German heavy tank from the Second World War. Its characteristic shape is still recognizable all over the world. The vehicle itself has become legendary and is still present not only in historical materials, but also in pop culture. The first examples of the Tiger were delivered to the front near Leningrad and Tunisia in August / September 1942. The tank, designed and manufactured by Henschel, was very modern and efficient. Unfortunately, its production consumed huge amounts of valuable raw materials and time. The Tiger I tanks and the few Tiger II tanks had a significant impact on the course of WWII. The infamous and fear-inspiring Tigers destroyed more than 10,300 Allied tanks and 11,380 guns with its own losses only totaling 1,725.
The Tiger is made entirely of COBI construction blocks and has many movable elements such as: opening hatches, movable barrel of a gun and rotating wheels and tracks. The service hatches can be opened to see the engine mounted inside the vehicle. The advantage of the set consisting of 800 elements is a very solid structure that faithfully reflects the original shapes of its historical prototype. The tank is covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense play. This realistic model works great as a great toy for young enthusiasts of history and armored weapons, but it can also be a unique element of any collection of an adult military fan. The set includes the figure of a German tanker with a pad-printed torso and accessories: the P08 Parabellum personal pistol and binoculars. The unique pieces are headphones with a pad-print and a special block with the name of the vehicle. In addition, the manual includes a special card with vehicle statistics that can be used in the Strategic Battle Game. Its rules are available free of charge on the website: www.cobigames.com
- 800 high-quality elements.
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
- The blocks meet the safety standards for products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not smear, scratch or fade while playing or under the influence of temperature.
- Clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and step-by-step directions.
- A figure of a German tanker with accessories.
- A brick with the model name.
- The manual includes a card with vehicle statistics for the Historical Battle Game.
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 29.5 cm (11.6 ") x 12.5 cm (4.9") x 11 cm (4.3”).