COBI 2518 Ford V3000S Maultier Ambulance WW2 Historical Collection
Semi-tracked vehicle produced during World War II and used by the German army. The COBI design brick model presents a version designed for first aid services. It has many moving elements such as open doors, rotating wheels with rubber tires or moving tracks. Two rare German soldiers with accessories are included in the set: a paramedic in a tropical and injured uniform. In the box you can also find a special card with vehicle statistics, which is intended for the Historical Battle Game, for which the rules manual can be downloaded for free from the www.cobigames.com
- 535 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- bricks meet safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- figurine of a German paramedic in a tropical uniform and an injured soldier,
- card with vehicle statistics for the Historical Battle Game.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 26 cm (10.2") x 9.5 cm (3.7") x 12.5 cm (4.9").
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 45 cm x 6 cm x 30.5 cm.
|Shipping weight:||0,96 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,01 Kg|