A mid-range passenger car produced by FIAT between 1966 and 1974 that replaced the Fiat 1300/1500. It had a shared floor plate with the 125, which was its more luxurious version. It is worth mentioning that on the basis of the model 124 were also utilised to create the Soviet Lada model 2101, which are also on offer from COBI. The Fiat 124 was equipped with 1197 cc four-cylinder engines with an engine output of 60 hp.
The 1:35 scale model, made up of 100% COBI bricks, very faithfully reflects the distinctive shapes of the original Fiat 124. With 93 bricks, minor modifications and modifications of the vehicle are possible. Using high quality prints to reproduce the markings on the car this model will really please those builders who like detail in their kits. The high quality of this kit means that the prints do not wear after time or with play from little one’s hands. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play.
The COBI design brick model will not only be a toy in the children's room, but will also contribute to the interest in the history of the car. It will certainly help to develop children's motor skills and increase design skills. For adult fans of bricks, it will be a beautiful model of the historic vehicle and perhaps the beginning of the future collection.
- 93 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 13 cm (5.1") x 5.5 cm (2.2") x 4.5 cm (2.8").
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.